What Is Farm and Ranch Insurance?
Your farm or ranch is a hybrid of home and business, so you need a unique policy to keep it protected from every angle. Many of our dedicated, regionally based farm underwriters have personal experience as farm owners or grew up on farms, so they truly understand your business. That’s why we offer a special business owner’s policy for farm owners like you.
When you purchase farm and ranch insurance from our carriers, a wide variety of assets can be covered, including:
- Farm, home, and personal property
- Detached garages, farm, and ranch structures
- Machinery and equipment, rented or owned
- Farm interruption, loss to farm products, and/or loss of income
- Liability in the event that someone is hurt or accrues damage to personal property on your farm
- Protection against unwarranted claims of animal abuse or land misuse
- Liability for food products you sell or process for others
- Commercial and farm automobiles
- Agritourism and more
We work with a wide range of agricultural businesses, including:
- Berry growers
- Cattle and livestock grazing
- Cotton and field crop growers
- Dairy farms
- Gentlemen/hobby farms
- Grain and rice growers
- Hay and alfalfa growers
- Vegetable and row crop growers
- Wineries and vineyards
Protect Your Farm or Ranch
You’ve invested thousands, or even millions, of dollars in your land, animals, and equipment. Protect your investments from the unexpected with an insurance policy that covers it all. Talk to an agent about product availability and how much coverage is right for you based on your farm’s value and risk factors.
Talk To An Agent
Or call for immediate assistance.
Valdosta Office: 229-469-7297|Adel Office: 229-896-1471